What valet diving means to us:
From the moment you pull up to a local favorite U-Tiki Marina/Restaurant, to the moment you drive off, you will never have to lift a finger!
- Gear is loaded from your vehicle onto our push carts (Tanks and Scuba Equipment).
- Tanks and gear are carted by a member of our staff to the boat.
- Tanks and gear are set up in desired seating area aboard the Kyalami by a member of our crew.
- Assistance readily provided in setting up gear and proper weighting.
- Thorough dive briefing will be given before we reach our diving destinations.
- In-guide dive master tows a ball for you to follow during the entire dive (if you desire).
- Assistance in re-boarding the dive boat and comfortably making it back to your seat.
- Help with your gear switch to second tank if required.
- Fresh snacks and beverages provided throughout entire time on boat.
- All gear removed from boat and carted back to parking lot after dive.
- Post dive hugs optional!
Please take a moment to watch a video of our operation in action, this can help you get a better idea of what we mean by “Expect More”